STUDY IN EUROPEAN CYPRUS
ADMISSION FOR COMING INTAKE
Student Visa For Cyprus
Age Limit: 18 – 32 years
• Tuition fee: 2800 to 4000 Euro (After Visa)
Time Duration: 5 – 6 weeks from the date of submission
No IELTS / No TOEFL
No Embassy Interview
• Registered by Ministry of Education & Culture, Cyprus
• Member of European Union Countries
• Training & Internship for Hotel & Tourism Courses
• Economical Accommodation arrange by College
• No Application fees.
• No Advance , 0 % Risk
• Free Pick & Drop
• Economical Accommodation
• Gap acceptable up-to 10 years
Documents required (Original Scan):
• Academic Certificates & CV
• Minimum Marks: 50% in HSSC
• Passport Original (2 year valid) & ID Card
• Police Character Certificate.
• Medical Certificate
• Photos Passport Size Color; (4)•
Cyprus Country in Europe
Cyprus, an island in the eastern Mediterranean, has rich, turbulent history stretching back to
Antiquity. Known for its beaches, it has a rugged interior with wine-growing regions.
It’s separated into a Greek south and Turkish north, with the capital Nicosia also divided.
Coastal Paphos is famed for its archaeological sites relating to the cult of Aphrodite,
including ruins of palaces, tombs and mosaic-adorned villas.
• Capital: Nicosia
• Currency: Euro
• Continent: Europe
Official languages: Greek, Turkish