STUDY IN SPAIN ( Barcelona )
THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES AND BEAUTIFUL LIFE
Get Admission Letter for March intakes 2017 in 4-5 days’
Pay Tuition Fee after getting Visa
SOME SILENT FEATURES:
One Year Course fees: 3750 to 4500 Euro after Visa
No embassy Interview
Work allowed up to 20 hours per week
Low Risk & Maximum Visa Success Rate
Qualified Teaching Staff
Excellent Learning Resources for Students
Low fee & high Quality education
Refused students from other countries can also apply
Low embassy Fee..100/110 Euro
Low Bank Statement 11000/12000 Euro
Our courses are run over one year.
Diploma in Tourism Management
Diploma in Hospitality Management
Why Study in Spain,
• Cost effective tuition fees & a low cost of living
• Small and friendly classes; fun, lively and interactive
• Experienced and well qualified faculty members, with real business experience
• All courses are taught in English.
• Study for just one year and achieve a Level 3 to 6 Diploma or continue studying for Higher study.
• 320 days of sunshine per year, on average.
• Europe’s best climate and some of the best beaches. You can study in the evening and spend
• Your mornings at the beach. Where else in Europe can you do this all year long.
• Immerse yourself in Spanish culture or live in an international environment. Its your choice.
• The accommodation is plentiful and in comparison with other parts of Europe, very affordable
• If you are a citizen of the European Union (or Iceland, Norway, Switzerland or Liechtenstein)
• you will not need a student visa to come to Spain to study.
Give yourself the opportunity to study on the beautiful Costa del Sol; you will have access to an excellent learning
Environment, allowing you the potential to succeed in the future and giving you the chance to pursue a pathway in your desired discipline.
In the end, 35,000 students cannot all be wrong. Students are smart!
For more information please contact us on email@example.com